DK Smith International Trade Inc. (hereinafter referred to as DKSI) and its brand Parking Heater Products (hereinafter referred to as PHP) warrant their heaters against defects in material and workmanship for two years. This warranty goes in effect from the date of installation or the date of purchase (determined by the invoice). This warranty period may not exceed 3 years from the original date of sale by DKSI. This warranty period may be superseded by written contractual agreement or at the sole discretion of DKSI. Our limited warranty covers 24 months or 2000 total hours of operation (whichever comes first). All replacement parts are covered for 12 months or the remainder of the original warranty period (whichever is longer).
PHP’s warranty intends to protect the original end-user of the heater from defects and provide free repair and replacement of defective parts in the manner explained herein. In the warranty period, the exclusive remedy will be for DKSI, at their discretion, to repair or replace those parts which are demonstrated to be defective material or workmanship wise.
DKSI specifically excludes and limits warranty from the following:
- Normal wear and tear of service parts: (including filters and fuses as they’re not covered)
- Modification of product by alteration, utilization of incompatible parts or repair by unauthorized personnel.
- Any damage to the product in transit. All claims in such case must be filed with carrier.
- Inappropriate or improper installations.
- Deterioration due to normal wear, abuse, corrosion, damage, accident, improper storage or operation, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Economic loss for expenses related to vehicle disability, travel, personal injury or other incidental or consequential damages arising from any breach of this expressed warranty.
Warranty Claim: Claims may be processed through PHP dealers or directly by contacting our warranty administrator by phone or e-mail.
THIS IS A NON-TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY.
DKSI DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
CERTAIN PROVINCES IN CANADA AND THE USA DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HENCE THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY AMONG US STATES/ CANADIAN PROVINCES.
DKSI RETAINS THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CHANGE THESE WARRANTY TERMS WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH POLICY AND LAWS GOVERNING WARRANTY ISSUES IN USA AND COUNTRIES HAVING SPECIFIC REMEDIES DIFFERING OR ADDITIONAL TO THOSE DESCRIBED WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT.